What is Iverheal 12?
This medicine is made of Ivermectin which is effective for parasite inhibition. It is widely used for treating parasitic diseases caused by whipworms, parasitic worms, and hookworms. Also, it can be used for many other diseases like onchocerciasis, intestinal strongyloidiasis, onchocerciasis, and river blindness.
Furthermore, this is an FDA-approved medicine and is used around the world, doctors prefer prescribing it due to its best quality. Iverheal 12 mg Tablet should be only used when prescribed. Furthermore, it is very cost-effective and everyone can easily afford it. You can easily find it at your nearest drugstore or online pharmacy.
Iverheal Available Strengths
The strength of a pill is based on the quantity of chemicals in it. This medicine is composed of anti anti-parasitic component called Iverheal. It is available in different strengths so the patients can use any tablet according to their need.
The strengths of the pills should be decided by the doctor according to your weight and needs. Self-prescription can cause risky side effects and can be dangerous. Therefore, always ask your doctor so he can prescribe a suitable pill for you. Various strengths available of this medicine are as follows:
These strengths may also vary for different parasites and health conditions. Also, dosages are different for each person which is also a reason to avoid using this tablet without a professional’s permission.
What is Iverheal Used For?
This medicine can be used for various parasitic health conditions and is a very effective way to get rid of worms. Your physician may tell you about Iverheal 12 mg uses when you have any of the diseases mentioned below:
- Strongyloidiasis stercoralis is another parasitic disease caused by roundworm which causes diarrhea, abdominal pain, and skin rashes. It can be caused by contaminated soil and can become severe if neglected.
- A worm called Onchocerca volvulus can cause river blindness. This infects people when they’re frequently bitten by black flies. It can cause eye irritation, eye damage, and blindness if becomes severe or not treated on time.
- Filariasis is another infection caused by a roundworm called Filarioidea genus. It is infected by blood-sucking insects like mosquitos.
- Burrowing mites can cause a transmittable skin condition called Scabies. Its symptoms include itching and it can become very risky if ignored and not treated.
- Ascariasis is another infectious health problem caused by roundworms that have the parasitic ability to grow inside the host which is your body.
Manufacturer of Iverheal 12
This medicine is manufactured by Healing Pharma and they export medicines to many countries. It is a licensed institute and most of its medicines are FDA approved. Besides anti-parasitic medicines, they also make antibiotics, cold & cough medicines, cardiac drugs, skin care medication, pain relievers, and a wide range of women’s & men’s health care products.
Their products are testified by expert researchers and have the best quality. Similarly, their medicines are affordable and can be easily found in most of the countries. Also, you can Buy Iverheal 12 mg Tablet and their other products online with guaranteed safety and privacy.
How Does Iverheal Work?
Iverheal 12 Tablets have Ivermectin which is the active ingredient of this medicine included in the semisynthetic Anthelmintic group of medicines. It works with glutamate-gated chloride available in the muscles and nerve cells and kills the parasites in the body. Also, slows down their growth so the disease cannot get worse.
It is not a one-time medicine which means you will have to complete the course prescribed by the doctor to get permanent effects. Also, you might not feel the effects on the first try but they will be more effective by the time. Accordingly, it can permanently cure the disease.
Iverheal 12mg Dosage
These tablets should always be used as prescribed by the doctor. The dosage must be decided by the doctor as it is different for everyone. The dosage is decided according to the patient’s age, health, weight, and severity of the disease.
Usually, doctors will prescribe one Ivermectin Tablets once or maybe again in a few days if the previous dose doesn’t work as expected. The doctor may decrease the dosage if you have any side effects or may also increase the dose for better results. Don’t take two pills in 24 hours. The dosages will be different
How to Take Iverheal?
- To avoid any side effects you should use this medication as instructed by the doctor. Consume it orally with water.
- Don’t chew or crush the pills as it can affect the results. Swallow the tablet as a whole.
- Take the pill an hour before the meal.
- Women and Men can both take this medicine according to the prescription.
- This medicine should be taken on an empty stomach.
- You should not swallow the medicines with other liquids because the interaction of the drug with that substance would be unknown.
- You should also take a healthy diet with this medicine to enhance the effects.
Precautions While Using Iverheal Tablets
- This medicine should only be used if prescribed by a doctor.
- Never change your dosage without asking your physician.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history and current medical conditions before using the medicine.
- Don’t take other medicines with Iverheal 12 Ivermectin 12mg Tablets if your doctor has not told you to do so.
- Check in advance if you are allergic to any components included in the medicine.
- Reduce alcohol consumption during the treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are having any unwanted effects while using this medicine.
- Keep this medicine away from children and in a dry place where there is no direct sunlight. Also, keep it at room temperature.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should also avoid the medicine and use it only if their physician asks them to take it.
- Don’t drink caffeine with this drug as it can double the effects which can be very risky for your health.
- Check the information and expiry dates before you Buy Iverheal Online.
These are anti-parasitic medicines and might be harmful to your health if you have other diseases. Therefore you should not take the medicine if you have any health conditions listed below. Tell your doctor about your health so he may change the medicine or alter the dosage. The diseases that might interact are as follows:
- Human African Trypanosomiasis
- HIV (AIDS)
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Liver and kidney problems
- Lungs diseases
- Some kind of Allergies
- Bronchial Asthma
Ivermectin 12mg Tablets should not be used with other medicines or used with precautions. Moreover, some medicine can give risky negative effects if consumed with this drug, therefore you should avoid their usage with the medicine listed below:
- Other anti-parasitic medicines
- Sodium Oxybate
- Anti-epileptic drugs
- Anti-anxiety drugs
- Amphotericin B
- Cholic Acid
- Ketoconazole drugs
Iverheal Side Effects
Side effects of a medicine can happen due to misuse or if the dosage is not suitable for you. However, you will not have to suffer from any unwanted effects if you act according to the instructions of the doctor. Self-medication can also give you severe negative effects so avoid it.
Some usual side effects of this drug that do not need medical checkup includes:
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
- Itching and Rashes
- Swelling and irritation in the eyes
Rare Side Effects
Some side effects that are severe and risky and should not be neglected are mentioned below. If you are facing any problem like these then immediately ask for medical help:
- Severely low blood pressure
- Difficulty in walking and standing
- Confused state of mind
- Extremely tired or lazy
- Extreme dizziness
If you are strictly following doctors instructions and still getting these side effects then you should ask your doctor to immediately change the dosage.
Iverheal Overdosage Symptoms
You might have overdosed mistakenly or the dose would be not suitable for you then you may suffer from overdose symptoms. Having any of these symptoms means you might be overdosed or your body cannot tolerate the prescribed strength of medicine. These include:
- Low blood pressure
- Trembling while walking or standing
- Severe diarrhea
What if You Miss A Dose of Iverheal 12?
If you have missed a dosage then don’t worry as it may not affect the whole treatment. Be careful for next time. If it’s not too late then take the medicine whenever you remember. However, if it’s already time for the next dose then skip the previous one and take the next pill. Don’t take double pills even if you have missed a pill.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Ivermectin?
It is an FDA-approved drug for treating infectious and parasitic diseases. It is used for multiple parasitic medicines and can easily inhibit them from the body.
2. How long can I continue to use Iverheal?
This is a single-dosage drug but your doctor may prescribe you again and again for some time if you do not get the desired effects from the first pill.
3. What’s another name for Ivermectin?
This drug is available under different brand names among which, Iverheal 12mg Tablet is the most popular one.