Introduction to Poxet 90mg Tablet
Poxet 90mg Tablet is a medicine used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men. This medicine increases the time it takes to ejaculate and improves control over ejaculation. This helps to relieve the anxiety or frustration about fast ejaculation.
Poxet 90mg Tablet is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It works by increasing the level of serotonin in nerve thereby increasing the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over ejaculation. Uses: Poxet 90mg Tablet is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation. It should be used in men of 18 to 64 years of age.
Poxet 90mg Tablet is a medication primarily used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual disorder where a man ejaculates sooner than desired during sexual activity, leading to distress and dissatisfaction for both partners.
Uses of Poxet 90mg
Poxet 90mg is primarily used to treat a specific sexual disorder known as premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Premature ejaculation is a condition where a man ejaculates sooner than desired during sexual activity, leading to distress and dissatisfaction for both partners. Here are the main uses of Poxet 90mg:
- Premature Ejaculation (PE)
- Improving Control Over Ejaculation
- Enhancing Sexual Performance
How Does Poxet 90 mg Tablet Works?
Poxet 90mg Tablet contains the active ingredient dapoxetine, which belongs to a class of medications known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). The mechanism of action of Poxet 90mg is primarily related to its effects on serotonin levels in the brain. Here’s how it works:
- Inhibition of Serotonin Reuptake
- Increased Serotonin Levels
- Modulation of Ejaculation Reflex
- Improvement in Ejaculatory Control
- Short Duration of Action
Side Effects of Poxet 90
Poxet 90mg Tablet, containing dapoxetine, is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation. While not everyone experiences side effects, some individuals may encounter common side effects associated with the use of Poxet 90mg. It’s essential to note that the severity and occurrence of side effects can vary from person to person. Common side effects may include:
Poxet 90mg Tablet may cause side effects in some individuals. It’s important to note that not everyone will experience these side effects, and some individuals may experience them to a varying degree. If you are prescribed Poxet 90mg, it’s crucial to be aware of potential side effects and seek medical attention if they become bothersome or severe. Here are some common side effects associated with Poxet 90mg:
Common Side Effects
- Insomnia (difficulty sleeping)
- Somnolence (feeling sleepy or drowsy)
Serious Side Effects
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Fainting or syncope
- Suicidal Thoughts or Behavior
Rare Side Effects
- Blurred Vision
- Dry Mouth
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Gastrointestinal Disturbances
Dosage of Poxet 90mg
The dosage of Poxet 90mg should be determined by a healthcare professional based on individual factors such as the severity of premature ejaculation, overall health, and response to the medication. Here are general guidelines for the dosage of Poxet 90mg:
- Standard Dosage
- Frequency of Use
- Avoiding Overdose
- Consideration of Individual Response
- Consultation with Healthcare Provider
Other Dosage of Poxet
- Poxet 30mg
- Poxet 96mg
How To Manage Side Effects
If you experience side effects while taking Poxet 90mg Tablet, it’s important to manage them appropriately. Here are some general tips for managing side effects:
- Contact Your Healthcare Provider
- Follow Prescribed Dosage
- Take With or After Food
- Stay Hydrated
- Monitor for Serious Side Effects
- Avoid Alcohol
- Manage Dizziness
- Consider Timing of Medication
- Report All Medications
Warning & Precautions
Poxet 90mg Tablet contains Dapoxetine and is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation. It’s essential to be aware of certain warnings and precautions associated with the use of this medication. Here are some key warnings and precautions for Poxet 90mg:
1. Consultation with Healthcare Provider:
- Before starting Poxet 90mg or any medication, it is crucial to consult with a healthcare professional. They can assess your medical history, current health status, and any potential risks or contraindications.
2. Not for Continuous Daily Use:
- Poxet 90mg is intended for on-demand use, specifically before anticipated sexual activity. It is not designed for continuous daily use.
3. Avoid Alcohol:
- Alcohol consumption should be minimized or avoided while taking Poxet 90mg. Alcohol may increase the risk of side effects, such as dizziness.
4. Serotonin Syndrome Risk:
- Poxet 90mg affects serotonin levels in the brain. There is a risk of serotonin syndrome, a potentially life-threatening condition, particularly when used in combination with other medications that increase serotonin levels. Inform your healthcare provider of all medications you are taking.
5. Cardiovascular Conditions:
- Use caution in individuals with a history of cardiovascular conditions, including heart problems. Dapoxetine has been associated with changes in heart rate and blood pressure.
6. History of Seizures:
- Poxet 90mg should be used with caution in individuals with a history of seizures or epilepsy. Seizures have been reported in rare cases.
7. Mental Health:
- SSRIs, like Dapoxetine, have been associated with an increased risk of suicidal thoughts or behavior, particularly in young adults. Individuals with a history of psychiatric disorders should be closely monitored.
8. Liver and Kidney Function:
- Individuals with significant liver or kidney impairment should avoid Poxet 90mg or use it with caution. Dosage adjustments may be necessary.
9. Orthostatic Hypotension:
- Poxet 90mg may cause a drop in blood pressure, leading to dizziness or fainting, especially when standing up quickly. Patients should rise slowly from a sitting or lying position.
10. Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- Poxet 90mg is not intended for use in women. It is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If there is a possibility of pregnancy, effective contraception should be used.
- Individuals with known hypersensitivity or allergies to Dapoxetine or any of the tablet’s components should avoid using Poxet 90mg.
- Medical Consultation
- Dosage Adherence
- On-Demand Use
- Avoid Alcohol
- Monitoring Side Effects
- Cardiovascular Health
- Caution in Specific Populations
- Serotonin Syndrome Risk
- Monitoring Mental Health
- Driving and Operating Machinery
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can Poxet 90mg be used for continuous daily treatment?
Ans. No, Poxet 90mg is designed for on-demand use and should not be used on a continuous daily basis.
2. What should I do if I miss a dose of Poxet 90mg?
Ans. Poxet 90mg is taken on an as-needed basis, so there is no regular dosing schedule. It is not necessary to take a missed dose.
3. Is Poxet 90mg safe for individuals with heart problems?
Ans. Individuals with a history of cardiovascular conditions should use Poxet 90mg with caution. It is important to inform your healthcare provider about any heart-related concerns.
4. Can women use Poxet 90mg?
Ans. No, Poxet 90mg is intended for use in adult men only and should not be used by women.