Men are facing sexual health problems more than ever before. According to a study, around 52% of men suffer from some sexual dysfunction. Among all the sexual issues, Erectile Disorder is the most prominent and common one. Only in the USA, 30 million men suffer from this condition.
Even though many medications are available for treating ED in men, we will talk about caffeine in this article. We will discuss how much Caffeine Drink Affect Erectile Dysfunction and whether caffeine can treat the ED.
We have also further shared some other treatment options for Ed in the article. So, to get maximum information and possibly the treatment for your sexual problem, keep reading the article till the end.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition when a person is unable to hold his erection for a desired time duration. There isn’t enough blood circulation in his genital region to support the erection longer.
There could be multiple reasons for erection disorder, but the most common is aging. As the person ages, his nervous system weakens and cannot provide a longer erection. Medicine side effects, diabetes, overweight, and heart diseases can also cause erection disorder in men.
Medications are usually used to treat ED. However, additional natural efforts, like caffeine, can increase men’s sexual health and help improve erection timing. However, ignoring Ed and not getting treatment can worsen the condition and cause further serious health issues.
What is Caffeine?
Caffeine is naturally found in many products like coffee, tea, etc. It is also the most common natural chemical that humans consume every day. A study shows over 90% of adults worldwide consume caffeine daily. Caffeine has many health benefits if it is used in a controlled manner.
The most immediate effect of caffeine is on the nervous system. It stimulates the heart, muscles, and whole blood pressure system. Caffeine is also considered a great source of energy and stamina for the body. That’s why some doctors recommend caffeinated drinks to men with sexual disorders.
Caffeine’s Effect on Body
As we have mentioned earlier, caffeine has a direct effect on the central nervous system of its consumers. It causes many positive and negative changes to the body based on the quality you consume daily.
We have shared some of the basic effects it has on the body and the reasons why people usually consume caffeine every day.
- Caffeine increases the blood circulation in the whole body.
- The relaxing enzyme PDE5 gets blocked.
- The body gets an extra boost and stamina to perform physical and sexual activities.
- Caffeine has a major impact on the central nervous system. It awakens the mind and keeps you alert.
- The patient gets extra blood flow, which helps them lose fatigue and perform well.
- People with higher caffeine use daily have a stronger heart and digestive system.
- Caffeine has also been proven to help increase the testosterone level in men.
Best Source of Caffeine
The most common source of caffeine is the coffee you drink daily. Other than this, some other drinks can consume caffeine as well. However, the amount of caffeine consumption should be controlled.
We have shared a list of drinks and food items that contain caffeine. You can take any of the listed products to get the caffeine for your erection disorder.
- Chocolate or Cacao
- Energy Drinks
- Yerba Mate
Can Caffeine Treat Erection Dysfunction?
The main question you’ve been looking for is whether caffeine treats ED. So, the answer is absolutely yes. There are multiple studies and experiments to back the conclusion that consuming a certain amount of caffeine every day can lower the risk of ED and treat it as well.
Even if a person is overweight and obese but doesn’t have diabetes, caffeine can help improve his sexual health. Consuming two to three cups of coffee helps men maintain their natural sexual health and improve their stamina and erection timing.
Caffeine Before Sex
Some people believe that if they consume a large amount of caffeine before their intercourse, they can get more benefits. This is not true. If you overconsume caffeine, you will only get digestive problems and anxiety.
Instead, the right and recommended way is to take one or two cups of coffee or another caffeinated drink 45 minutes before the activity. This way, the caffeine will be digested completely, and the effect will last.
Caffeine Drink Affect Erectile Dysfunction and can help you during sex. A controlled amount of caffeine will give you an energy boost, increase testosterone levels, and provide stamina and muscle strength for the activity.
Other Benefits of Caffeine
Caffeine is a chemical with multiple hidden benefits. It not only improves your sex life but also your overall health. We have explained some of the countless benefits of caffeine in detail below. These points will help you discover the hidden benefits of caffeinated drinks and food items.
- Caffeine is considered to be a great assistance for those who want to lose weight.
- The caffeinated drink provides stamina and energy to the body. This improves the physical performance of the person.
- Caffeine impacts the central nervous system, which increases the functioning capability of the brain.
- Studies have proven that long-life caffeine consumption can lower the risk of Alzheimer’s.
- Caffeine keeps the brain healthy and active, reducing the risks of any memory disorder.
- Controlled caffeine consumption helps with stress and depression.
- Caffeine is also available in creams and skin care products, which can reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- Caffeine is great for eye health. It protects the eye lens from any possible damage.
Possible Side Effects of Overconsumption of Caffeine
Everything is beneficial to the extent of use. If you overconsume any food or drink, you will get some damage from it. Even though caffeine has many benefits, its overconsumption can cause serious side effects.
We have shared some of these side effects below.
- Body fatigue
- Stomach pain
- Heart Palpitation
- High blood Pressure
Other Treatments for ED
Ed can also be a permanent disorder and take longer to get treated completely. In some cases, sexual conditions don’t improve, and men are bound to take regular supplements to function sexually.
To ensure your condition isn’t worsening, we have shared a few treatments to help you with erectile disorder.
Medications are great for all the sexual disorders. Many PDE5 inhibitor drugs are specially designed to increase blood circulation in men and provide extra erection timing.
We have shared many medicines that are commonly used to treat ED. However, you must consult your doctor before taking any ED medicines.
If you have some of the signs of ED or other sexual disorders, you can control the condition by using some natural treatments. Some food and drink items are great for treating ED in its initial stage.
The below-listed products are a great source of PDE5 inhibitors and increase blood circulation. Using the listed items can treat your erection problem quickly.
Your physical and sexual depends significantly on your lifestyle. Your everyday activities and habits have a significant impact on your sexual health. By improving the lifestyle, you can control the worsening of sexual health and possibly treat ED.
We have shared some habits and tips to help you treat ED without taking drugs like Vidalista 60.
- Lower the consumption of alcohol
- Quit smoking
- Loss of extra weight and body fat
- Eat a healthy diet and quit junk and deep-fried food
A very underrated treatment for sexual disorders is exercise. If your body is mostly resting and doesn’t do any heavy load work, it will get lazy and can’t do any activity properly.
Doctors suggest at least 30 minutes of light exercise daily to keep your body active. You will get natural stamina and can perform better sexually.
There are some precautions that patients should follow while getting sexual treatment. These safety measures will keep the treatment hazard and side effects free.
- Caffeine consumption should be controlled. More than 3 cups of coffee or other caffeinated drinks can be harmful.
- Make sure to consult with your doctor before taking any ED medicine.
- Stick to the dose your doctor recommends. Don’t overdose yourself. It can cause serious side effects.
- Make sure you are taking the dose as per your age. For example, Cenforce 200 Pills is for adults over 30.
- Don’t drink alcohol along with ED tablets. Both these together can cause severe kidney infections.
- Patients should avoid driving after taking ED pills as they can blur vision.
Sexual disorders should be taken seriously; immediate treatment can save you from many future health threats. Now, you can use ED medication, which is highly recommended if your condition is extremely bad.
However, if your sexual condition is in the initial stages, you should try natural treatments like caffeine. It has been proven that Caffeine Drink Affect Erectile Dysfunction and can treat it as well.