Introduction to Bryxta 400 mg Injection 16ml
Bryxta 400mg Injection 16ml is a monoclonal antibody used to treat metastatic breast cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, kidney cancer, cervical cancer, epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer, cancer of colon and rectum. Cancer is a condition where cells in a specific part of the body grow and reproduce uncontrollably. Cancer can start in one region of the body and spread to other parts. This is referred to as metastasis.
Bryxta 400Mg/16Ml Injection contains ‘Bevacizumab’ that works against vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) which is found on the lining of lymph and blood vessels. VEGF causes blood vessels to grow within Tumors which provide oxygen and nutrients to the Tumour. Inhibition of vascular endothelial growth factor limits the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the Tumour, causing it to shrink or cease developing. Thus, it helps treat cancers.
Bryxta 400Mg/16Ml Injection will be administered by a healthcare professional; do not self-administer. Based on your medical condition, your doctor will decide the dose and duration. In some cases, Bryxta 400Mg/16Ml Injection may cause loss of appetite, constipation, fever, nosebleeds, change in speech, and taste. The majority of these side effects do not require medical treatment and fade away with time. However, consult your doctor if the side effects persist or worsen
Uses of Bryxta 400 mg 16ml
- Glioblastoma multiforme (brain cancer)
- Persistent, recurrent, or metastatic breast cancer
- Metastatic cervical cancer
- Advanced kidney cancer
- Metastatic colorectal cancer
- Advanced non-small-cell lung cancer
- Liver Cancer- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Cancers of the ovary, cervical, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer
How Does Bryxta 400 Works
Bryxta 400 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Bevacizumab, anti-angiogenic medication. Bevacizumab is a form of recombinant humanized monoclonal antibody which blocks angiogenesis by blocking a protein called vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A). This stops the formation of blood vessels which bring oxygen & nutrients to cancerous cells. VEGF-A is a type of growth factor protein that stimulates angiogenesis in a range of diseases, especially in cancer.
Side Effects of Cenforce 100
Common Side Effects
- Constipation, loss of appetite
- Eye problems (such as increase in production of tears)
- Changes in speech/sense of taste
- Runny nose
- Dry skin, flaking, skin inflammation and skin colour changes
- Loss of body weight
- Nose bleeds
- Voice changes and hoarseness
Rare Side Effects
- High blood pressure
- Feeling of numbness/tingling in hands/feet
- Low white blood cell count leading to infection (which may be accompanied by fever) / low platelet count leading to bleeding (including in lungs)/ blocking of veins by blood clot
- Severe weakness/tiredness
- Severe abdominal pain, perforation of the gut, diarrhoea, nausea, and/or vomiting
- Heart failure, problems with wound healing after surgery
- Redness, peeling, tenderness, pain, and/or blistering on fingers/feet
- Severe low red cell count in blood
- Severe lack of energy
- Stomach and intestinal disorder
Dosage of Bryxta 400
Bryxta 400 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Bevacizumab, which is used in the treatment of Cancer of colon & rectum, Non-small cell lung cancer, Brain tumor, Kidney cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme, Cervical cancer, Peritoneal Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer.
This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must talk about with your physician for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine since age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Bryxta 400 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Bryxta 400 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
Other Dosages of Bryxta 400mg Injection 16ml
How to Manage Side Effects
- Inform Your Doctor
- Stay Hydrated
- Take with Food
- Rest and Activity
- Pain Management
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Skin Care
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Kidney Function Monitoring
- Blood Clot Prevention
Warning & Precautions
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Bryxta 400 mg Injection is not suggested for use in children below 18 years of age
- You have to use a consistent contraceptive method to avoid pregnancy while you are on this medication as it can cause birth defects
- You have to regularly get your blood tests done to examine your blood cells, liver & kidney function, & electrolyte levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure and levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You should not obtain this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines at the same time as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above mentioned conditions.
- Prescription Only: Bryxta 400 should only be used with a valid prescription from a qualified healthcare provider experienced in its use.
- Inform Your Doctor: Provide your healthcare provider with a detailed medical history, including any pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, or previous reactions to medications.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Bevacizumab is not safe during pregnancy and should not be used if you are breastfeeding. Discuss family planning and contraception options with your doctor before starting treatment.
- Dosage Compliance: Take Bryxta 400 exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not change the dosage or frequency without their approval.
- Avoid Alcohol and Certain Foods: Some medications may interact negatively with alcohol or specific foods. Follow your doctor’s advice on dietary restrictions.
- Interactions: Inform your doctor about all medications and supplements you are taking, as some medications may interact with Bryxta 400.
- Handling Precautions: If Bryxta 400 is an injectable medication, it should be administered by a qualified healthcare professional, and proper handling precautions should be followed.
- Side Effects: Be aware of the potential side effects of Bryxta 400. If you experience any side effects, report them to your healthcare provider promptly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Bryxta 400mg Injection used for?
Ans. Bryxta 400mg Injection is used in adult patients to treat metastatic cancer in large bowel (colon/rectum), breast, kidney, and lungs. It is also used to treat recurrent advanced epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube/primary peritoneal cancer, and or persistent/recurrent/metastatic cervical cancer in affected individuals.
2. How Bryxta 400mg Injection works?
Ans. Bryxta 400mg Injection works by reducing microvascular growth of Tumour blood vessels which leads to reduced blood flow to the Tumour cells resulting in its death thus treating the disease and preventing its spread to other parts of the body in affected individuals.
3. What are the common side effects of receiving Bryxta 400mg Injection?
Ans. The most common side effects of receiving Bryxta 400mg Injection are constipation, loss of appetite, fever, eye problems (such as increase in production of tears), changes in speech/sense of taste, runny nose, and/or loss of body weight. Consult your doctor if any of these symptoms worsens.
4. How Bryxta 400mg Injection is administered?
Ans. Bryxta 400mg Injection will be given to you only by a doctor or a nurse into a vein as an intravenous infusion. Your doctor will determine the correct dose and duration for you based upon your age, body weight and disease condition.