Women getting pregnant is a huge deal, with the possibility of many complications as well. Unfortunately, sometimes complications in pregnancy can lead to getting an abortion as well. We believe abortion should be easily available for all women, and that’s why we bring you the ultimate abortion method, Contrakit.
A Contra kit is the easiest and simplest abortion method. This kit has two primary medicines, mifepristone, and misoprostol, which are considered to be the most effective and safe medical abortion, and many studies prove this fact.
Among so many expensive and lengthy abortion treatments, the Contra kit is the one most women will be comfortable with. Many doctors and women’s health specialists also suggest this abortion kit to women with a pregnancy of 10 weeks.
There is much more information related to this abortion kit that every patient must be aware of. We have shared all that important data in this article. Make sure to read till the end so you don’t miss any important points regarding the Contra kit.
Benefits of Using Contrakit for Abortion
The benefits Contra kit has for its patients make it the number one choice for abortion. It has all the aspects that a woman looks for in an abortion treatment. We have listed the amazing benefits of Contrakit in detail so you can easily decide to use this medicine without any confusion.
- Contra kit works exceptionally fast and has the best result for abortion.
- This treatment is considered to be the most effective and safe abortion method.
- Contra kit has a great success rate for abortions.
- The whole treatment with the Contra kit has only 5 pills that you have to take as your doctor guides you.
- The price of Contrakit treatment is incredibly low compared to all other abortion methods.
- With Contra kit, you don’t need to have to go through any surgery to get an abortion.
- Contra kit provides privacy to pregnant women.
- A woman can still get pregnant after using the abortion with Contra Kit.
How to Take the Contrakit Abortion Pills
Abortion with a Contra kit is a very straightforward process. There are no complex guidelines. However, this treatment is also very critical, and you cannot make any mistake using this abortion kit.
So, we have explained the complete process of taking the Contrakit in two sections. Read them carefully and remember them. If you have any questions, get help from a doctor.
Mifepristone 200mg is the first pill that you will be taking during this treatment. All the information regarding this pill is explained below.
- There will be only one pill of mifepristone that the woman has to swallow with some water.
- Don’t try to crush or bite the pill.
- This pill will block the pregnancy hormone in the women called progesterone.
- As the pregnancy enzyme blocks, the embryos stop developing further.
- After taking mifepristone, you have to wait for at least 48 hours before taking the next pill.
The 2nd and last step in Contrakit abortion treatment is taking the Misoprostol pill. Its guidelines are shared below.
- After 48 hours of waiting, the patient will start taking the Misoprostol pill.
- Remember that this is not a pill to swallow or bite.
- Keep the misoprostol pill in your mouth and let it dissolve slowly.
- There will be 4 pills of Misoprostol 200mcg that you must take four consecutive days at the same time.
- In case of missing a dose, don’t take two pills. Just report to your doctor about the missed dose.
Possible Side Effects of Contrakit
Contra kit abortion is simple, yet the patient can make a mistake. However, this mistake will cause side effects that every woman taking the Contra kit must know. We have shared all the possible side effects of Contrakit below. If any of these effects diagnose you, get medical attention immediately.
Common Side Effects
The following list has some common side effects of taking Contrakit. These are very usual and most probably will happen to you as well. These are not dangerous or life-threatening. Still, it would be best if you shared them with your doctor.
- Abdominal Cramps
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Uterine Contraction
Severe Side Effects
Below are some severe side effects that should be reported to a doctor immediately. If you diagnose any of the following, get medical attention immediately.
- Skin Rashes
- Hot Flushes
- Infection (before or after the abortion)
- Skin Disorders
- Uterine Rupture
Limitations of Taking Contrakit
There are some limitations of the Contra kit. The most important thing to know from these limitations is that a woman with a pregnancy of 63 days or 10 weeks cannot take a Contra kit. After 10 weeks, the embryo in the uterus gets big enough not to abort with Contrakit.
Also, breastfeeding mothers, cancer patients, and cardiac patients cannot take Contrakit. Every patient must consult with a doctor before taking a Contra kit or any Birth Control Pills to be safe from any possible risk.
You must share all your medical history and the medicine you are taking with your doctor while discussing abortion with Contra kit. The patient’s diseases and health are considered highly when prescribing her any abortion treatment.
Interactions of Contrakit
Every patient must know the drug interaction of the medicine he is taking. Contra kit has a similar nature as well. You have to know the possible interactions of Contrakit before you take them. We have discussed these interactions below in detail.
Mifepristone and misoprostol in the Contra kit are interactive with some medicines. The following list of medicines cannot be taken with Contrakit pills. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines already.
- Inflammation or asthma medicines
- Pain killers
- Blood Pressure medicines
If a woman has any of the following diseases along with pregnancy, he cannot take Contrakit. Share your medical history with your doctor, who might prescribe an alternate.
- Bleeding problem
- Heart diseases
- Liver or kidney infections
- Skin problems
- Any Type of Cancer
Women taking Contrakit for abortion cannot drink alcohol at all. This is the only food item that you have to avoid in all cases. Alcohol with mifepristone will damage your kidneys and liver a lot.
Also, avoid drinking grapefruit juice as it also has alcohol components in it. Our diet will be very important during your abortion. Ask your doctor about the right meals that are safe for you.
Where Can I Buy Contrakit Online?
Most women prefer purchasing their abortion medicines online for privacy reasons. However, the seller or store online has to be trusted and offer quality medicines. We suggest everyone at Damson Pharmacy buy their medicines online.
This store has thousands of positive reviews and years of experience. You can get the best quality of medicine from this store. To Buy Abortion Pill Online, Damson is the best and safest choice for you.
All the medicines on Damson are FDA-approved. They also have fast delivery services around the world, including America, UK, Germany, Australia and Canada. Your parcel will be delivered to your doorstep fast and safely.
With Contra kit abortion being private and self-treatment, the safety measures get more crucial. There are many precautions that should be followed if you are taking a Contra kit. We have shared all these precautions. These safety measures and tips for using Contrakit should be followed strictly.
- You cannot take Contrakit with pregnancy longer than 10 weeks or 63 days.
- You have to wait 48 hours after taking misoprostol to take misoprostol.
- During the treatment, make sure to take a lot of bed rest.
- Make sure to follow the doctor’s prescription and guidelines.
- Vaginal bleeding for 12 days after the abortion is normal. If this time exceeds, report to your doctor.
- Avoid driving after taking the medicines from the Contra kit.
- If you are a breastfeeding mother, you cannot take any abortion medicine.
- Alcohol should be strictly avoided while taking the pills from Contrakit.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Happens If I Miss a Dose of Contrakit?
Missing a dose of Contrakit tablet might affect your pregnancy. As there are only five tablets you have to take in this treatment, missing one will not abort the pregnancy completely. You must consult your doctor about future treatment if you have missed a dose of Contra kit.
2. Is Getting an Abortion with Contrakit Painful?
One of the effects of taking Contrakit is cramps, urination contractions, and abdominal discomfort. These conditions are usually painful. Also, after the 5-day treatment, there woman will have vaginal bleeding. You should be in contact with your doctor in case the pain gets severe.
3. Can I Get Pregnant Again After Taking Contra kit?
A woman can get pregnant after getting an abortion with Contrakit. However, immediate pregnancy isn’t suggested to be safe for the woman. Make sure you complete the treatment and then consult with a doctor before you plan on getting pregnant again.
4. Is Bleeding After Taking Contrakit Normal?
Yes, bleeding is a normal effect of taking Contrakit for pregnancy. It is one of the important parts of the Medication Abortion. However, if the bleeding gets severe and isn’t stopping, you should get medical attention immediately.