Introduction to Vivitra 150 mg Injection
Vivitra 150mg Injection is given as an injection by a qualified medical professional. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, headache, rash, insomnia, and infection. This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood and white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells along with heart, liver, and blood uric acid levels. You must have to inform your doctor if you experience breathlessness, cough, shivering, swelling of legs and arm.
Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy.
Uses of Vivitra 150 mg
- Breast cancer
- Stomach cancer
How Does Vivitra 150 Works
Vivitra 150mg Injection is a recombinant IgG1 monoclonal antibody. It works against the HER2 (human epidermal growth factor receptor protein) receptors which are responsible for the over-proliferation of cancer cells in breast cancer and stomach cancer cells. It destroys the cancer cells by inhibiting HER2. It also inhibits various cancer-causing downstream signaling pathways.
Dosages of Vivitra 150mg Injection
Side Effects of Vivitra 150
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common Side Effects
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Common cold
- Decreased blood cells (red cells, white cells, and platelets)
- Heart failure
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Mucosal inflammation
How to Manage Side Effects
- Consult a Healthcare Professional
- Follow Prescribed Dosage
- Take with Food
- Stay Hydrated
- Avoid Alcohol and Certain Medications
- Monitor Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Report Allergic Reactions
- Be Cautious with Activities
Warning & Precautions
- Consult a Healthcare Professional
- Allergic Reactions
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Liver or Kidney Issues
- Heart Problems
- Blood Pressure
- Alcohol and Interactions
- Medical Supervision: Take Vivitra 150 only under the supervision and prescription of a qualified healthcare professional.
- Dosage Compliance: Follow the prescribed dosage and do not change the dose without consulting your doctor.
- Allergy Check: Ensure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in Vivitra 150 before taking it.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, discuss the risks and benefits of using Vivitra 150 with your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Vivitra 150mg Injection is used for?
Ans. Vivitra 150mg Injection is used to treat breast cancer and stomach cancer.
2. How does Vivitra 150mg Injection works on my body?
Ans. Vivitra 150mg Injection is a monoclonal antibody. It works by blocking the actions of certain cellular proteins (HER2) that triggers cancer cell formation. It also blocks various downstream cell signalling pathways that trigger cancer growth within the body. As a result, it reduces cancer formation and prevents it further growth within the body.
3. Can Vivitra 150mg Injection cure cancer?
Ans. The cure rate of cancer depends upon the severity of the disease. However, Vivitra 150mg Injection acts by preventing the abnormal growth and multiplication of cancer cells in the body, which may help in curing cancer completely.
4. Can the use of Vivitra 150mg Injection cause hair loss?
Ans. Hair loss is one of the common side effects of receiving Vivitra 150mg Injection. If it bothers you, consult your doctor for advice.